Expert Q & A Answers About STD testing windows

I’m a gay man..what tests should I get on a regular basis?

I’m a 42-year-old gay man who is rarely involved passively (receptively), in protected anal sex encounters. My question is whether I should get certain medical tests/screenings on a regular basis. I check my HIV status regularly and I’ve received a vaccination against hepatitis B, but I’m concerned about the human papillomavirus infection, among others.  

I found a small ulcer on my vulva. What is it?

Recently, it hurts to have intercourse with my boyfriend. We looked, and there is a small cut that looks like an ulcer on my vulva. What is it and how can I treat it? I don’t want to go to my doctor.