Our Care Advisors
What can the Care Advisors do for me?
The main priority for our team of Care Advisors is to ensure that you have an outstanding testing experience. Our advisors are available by phone 6am-10pm CST, 7 days a week to provide answers and guide you through the testing process from beginning to end, including:
- Provide up-to-the-minute information about STDs and STD testing
- Help locate a test center near you
- Troubleshoot any issues you may encounter during the testing process
- Ensure secure delivery of all test results
- Schedule a phone call with a doctor to discuss results and treatment, if necessary
Who are the Care Advisors?
Our Care Advisors have a wide variety of backgrounds including degrees in psychology, sociology, communications, gender and LGBT studies. Most importantly, our Care Advisors are very knowledgeable about all aspects of STD testing and are dedicated to ensuring your exceptional experience from start to finish.
Each advisor has completed at least 30 hours of professional education:
- Certification by the California STD/HIV Prevention Training Center (supported by the CDC)
- Certification in HIPAA/HITECH Privacy and Security compliance
- Ongoing sexual health education with our team of physicians and experts
- Twelve hours of certified training through Mental Health First Aid USA
We’re here to help.
Call us and you’ll be immediately connected to a Care Advisor. This specialized team of trained professionals speak with people every day who are seeking guidance about their sexual health. 96% of our patients say they were delighted by their interactions with us, and we strive to make every call as stress-free as possible.
Not sure where to start? Call us toll-free at (855) 739-4325(855) 739-4325. We’ve helped thousands of people get tested for sexually transmitted diseases safely, privately and conveniently.