Expert Answers Factual Answers to Your Sexual Health Questions

Expert Q & A Answers About hypothyroidism

I have an enlarged thyroid and I can’t maintain an erection. What can I do?

I have an enlarged thyroid, and I’m being treated for hypertension and high cholesterol. To top it off, I have trouble maintaining an erection. I seem to have severe numbness or loss of penile sensation. What’s the problem? What can I do?

Get tested today. We offer Fast, private & affordable STD testing.
Need assistance?